The Therapeutic Recreation department at Rosewood features a wide variety of programming suited to meet the needs of all our patients. The goal is to offer activities that can fulfill the social, physical, spiritual and psychosocial needs of all who stay with us whether that is for a short term stay or a long-term resident:
- Health and Fitness Programs
- Spiritual groups such as Mass and Bible Study
- Trips and Outings such as shopping trips and meals at local restaurants
- Sensory Stimulation such as Aromatherapy, Soothing Music and Hand Massage
- Arts and Crafts
- Live Music & Entertainment
Please note: Events are subject to change without notice. Confirm with the facility to verify the schedule.